Wednesday 29 June 2011

Woo! I've got a bitchin' blog!

Why should I be blogging you say? 

Well, you know, express my self, and stuff, ehh... and shit. Yeah, that's all I really have so far, you know, just that, and well, stuff. Yeah. It always comes down to stuff. There's too much stuff. I'm not being austere or anything, not at all, there's just too much fucking stuff. People say it comes in handy. 

"Why is that burnt out bulb in the drawer?"

"Oh, it might come in handy, you know, in case we ever need someone to think they have a working lightbulb, but it's actually broken."

"Why would we need to do that?"

"Ehhh... you know stuff. Oh yeah, and terrorists. Yeah. Terrorists."

No, it won't fucking come in handy, you're just to god damn lazy to deal with it. 

Anyway. My point is, stuff never comes in handy, and we have way to much of it. Yeah... and shit....

No comments:

Post a Comment